What information is authorized for us to collect?
We collect your information on instances such as registering on our site, ordering something, filling out a form or subscribing to our newsletter.
While registering or placing an order from our site, you might be asked for your full name, e-mail or mailing address. In case you're doing neither of the above, you also have an option to visit our site anonymously.
How can we use your information?
The gathered information given by you can be used by us in the subsequent ways:
- To make your experience more personalized
- (It makes connectivity and information transfer between you and us more efficient and fluent)
- To make improvements in our website
- (Your feedback and reviews are precious for our self-check and the site's enhancement, so that you can have a superior experience)
- To improve customer service
- (To create an efficient yet simple communication system to help you with service demands and technical support)
- To carry out transactions
- (Your information whether private or public, will not be traded, sold, transferred or be given to another company under any circumstances, unless you permit it, other than for request related for your placed order or delivery of the purchased product)
- To manage a competition, survey, advertisement or other site feature
- To send intermittent emails
- Any updates or information regarding your placed order will be sent to the email address provided by you. In addition, you will receive periodic company news, product or service information, promotions, etc.
NOTE- In case you do not want to receive our emails, then you can refer to our detailed unsubscribe directions at the end of each email.
How is your information protected by us?
We use various methods to safeguard the information you provide us when an order is placed, a form is filled or even if you verify or re-enter your private information.
We implement the use of a secure server in order to keep your information private and safe. All supplied sensitive information is transferred via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider's database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, who are bound to keep the information protected.
Yes (cookie can be referred to as data that is transferred from a website to the user's computer hard drive (if allowed). It is a reliable way of recalling important information when you revisit the site).
Cookies are used by us to retain your shopping cart details, protecting and remembering your preferences and also to keep a record of advertisements and subscriptions.
Is any information disclosed by us to a third party?
Your private information is not sold, transacted or transferred to a third party. These exclude trusted third parties who support and help us in conducting business, providing you with services as long as they commit to keeping your information personal and secure. It may be in our best interest to release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable information could be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other use.
Third party links
Intermittently, to our attention, products or services from a third party could be sold on our site. Remember that these sites have their own set of policies. We are therefore, not liable or culpable for any activities or content of these associated sites. However, any feedback about these sites are welcomed in order to protect the probity of our site.
We assume you agree with all our policies when you use our site.
The policy was last revised on 01.08.2015